About the Job
SecurityGen is an international company focused on telecom security. We deliver a solid security foundation to drive secure telecom digital transformations and ensure safe and robust network operations. We @SecutrityGen, in the competition on a global scale, are looking for an experienced, talented-brilliant, Middle East Senior sales engineer who will be focused on Telco pre-sales engineering activities, technical illustrations, demo/PoC preparation. Passionate and meticulous, our team gives a lot of attention to each project and personnel growth. This role has the fundamental competencies of a Senior presales engineer who will provide technical analysis to identify deals. As a member of the global presales team, the Sales Engineer represent all the solutions & services that SecurityGen have to offer by articulating the value propositions, operational benefits and business values that our prospective customers stand to benefit from by adopting SecurityGen’s solutions.
What you will be doing
Work as an extension of the Sales Team in a customer-facing role:
- Conduct data analysis and reporting related to the customer`s use of our solutions and services;
- Deliver pre-sales and post-project presentations to customers;
- Participate in regular meetings and conference calls with Partners, Customers and Sales team to help qualify opportunities and recommend technical solutions;
- Lead manage & provide direct technical input to customer RFXs;
- Understand pricing mechanisms and support the sales team in building commercial proposals;
- Effectively answer technical questions regarding the proposed solution that may include questions about installation, configuration, integration, and deployment scenarios;
- Maintain contact and open communication with customers to assist with future needs.
Act as a technical expert in cybersecurity:
- Evaluate the customer core and understand how the network operates;
- Solve customer problems by recommending products and design suggestions;
- Review customer designs for feasibility and accuracy in the material;
- Support customers in definition customer cybersecurity strategy;
- Proposing consulting services for SecurityGen customers;
- Provide telecoms security expertise to our product development teams.
- Own the customer relationships and act as the trusted advisor to our customers by providing solid consultative product and solution expertise.
Create materials and presentations:
- Be involved with providing and presenting technical information to customers from quote to close;
- Develop detailed bills of material for projects;
- Prepare technical sales materials including collateral, quotation, timeline, project plan and solution proposals.
Lead RFP responses:
- Stay up to date with research and analytics in the field of telecoms security;
- Contribute to the development and refinement of SecurityGen sales operations;
- Interact with internal and external customers;
- Work with Product Managers to reflect customer requirements in feature set & road map;
- Create content to support the technical strength of the SecurityGen solutions;
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives.
What knowledge, skills and abilities we are looking for:
- Sales / Pre-sales experience, with a strong cybersecurity background;
- Proven experiences in Telco industries. Both mobile operator and solution provider experience are valid;
- Good knowledge of 3G/4G and 5G network architectures and network core designs;
- Solid understanding of LTE/5G and wireless technologies and understanding of the development of virtualized EPC and 5G Core landscape including vendors/products/key attributes;
- Good understanding of the move to virtualize core network elements and how this impacts performance and cost;
- Understanding of information security threats for telecom operators (MNOs);
- Willingness to engage in continuous personal development, learning new skills etc.;
- Highly proficient listener & consultative sales style with the ability to shape customer thinking;
- Excellent communications skills in verbal, written and presentation forms organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a demanding, results-driven environment;
- Higher Education: BA/BS graduate or technical institution equivalent;
- Ability to work in a team and independently;
- Attention to details & organization
- Energetic and creative with an upbeat, positive attitude.
What we offer
- The candidate will be working remotely and visiting customers in their region. This role will support the Europe Managing Director who is responsible for market strategies, methodologies, and activities organization. Both together will develop the market opportunities.
- Hierarchically the role reports to the Head of the Global Pre-Sales Engineering team.
- The Middle East Technical Sale Engineer may be requested to travel outside of his country, as frequently as may be established by SecurityGen, and shall need to be fluent in English. Any additional language is welcome & valuable.
- Varied working hours and multicultural environment.
- Competitive salary and opportunities for growth in a cybersecurity company.